This course provides special education suitable for individuals (parents, teachers, social workers), who aspire to help dyslexics and similarly affected persons. The training involves multi-structured and multi-sensory remedial strategies, teaching techniques and improvisation needed for individual’s learning capacity and needs, through caring attitudes and positive motivation.Course Contents: Theory Lectures.
- Introduction to the types of learning disabilities
- Informal assessment procedures
- Strategies to teach reading, writing & mathematics
- Behavior management of LD children.
- Developing innovative methods of teaching
MANTHAN provides facility to its qualified students to work at its clinic with LD children.
- Students are eligible to work as special educators privately or with any organizations.
- Enterprising students are offered guidance and encouragement to set up their own clinics.
- Parents may use the training and skills to help their children.
- Minimum 40% marks are essential to pass the theory examination.
- 85% attendance is mandatory to be eligible to appear for theory test.
- Diploma certificates will be awarded only upon completion of the practical work in the clinic by students. Parents may submit report of work carried out with their own children.
- Diplomas will be awarded only at the appointed time during the final convocation or meeting dully arranged for the purpose.
1 academic year.Timing:
11.30 to 1p.m. OR 3.30 to 5.00p.m. (Twice - a - Week)
10.30 to 1.00 p.m. (Saturdays)
Extra timings will be fixed individually while working with clients at our clinic